The beliefs of Morning Star Baptist Church are founded
in the Word of God.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of
God without error as originally written.
- We believe in the preservation of scriptures in
our English text (King James Version).
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation
and the fall of man.
- We believe in the total depravity of
- We believe all are lost unless born
- We believe that we are saved by grace through
faith and without works on the part of
- We believe that repentance and faith are
inseparable graces and that all who do not repent
and believe are lost.
- We believe in the security of the
- We believe faith without works is
- We believe all who have repented and believed
should confess the Lord and follow Him in baptism
and begin to seek to do His will.
- We believe that Jesus Christ organized a church
while here on earth during His personal ministry
(before Pentecost), and that He gave that church a
commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- We believe that there are two church
ordinances: baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe that the church is local, visible,
and that she has the Bible for her one and only and
all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that the way to finance the Lord's
work is by free-will offerings.
- We believe that all churches should be
- We believe in the premillenial second coming of
- We believe that Heaven is a real place and that
Hell is a real place.
- We believe in the Trinity of God, and that the
Devil is a person; and that there will be two
resurrections, one of the just and one of the